Carveboard protects the confidentiality and security of client information. Employees must understand the need for the careful handling of this information.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
• We restrict access to nonpublic, personal information about you to those employees and agents who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic, personal information.
CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION THAT CARVEBOARD DISCLOSES & PARTIES TO WHOM CARVEBOARD DISCLOSES
• We do not sell or rent clients` personal information,
• Employees may not discuss the business affairs of any client with any other employee, except on a strict need-to-know basis,
• We do not release client information, except upon a clients’ authorization or when permitted or required by law,
• Third-party service providers with access to client information are required to keep client information confidential and use it only to provide services for Carveboard.
CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION THAT CARVEBOARD COLLECTS
• Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
• Information about your transactions with us, our firm or firms with which we do business;
• Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
We also comply with local law where that law imposes additional restrictions on the confidentiality and security of client information.